Dr. Brown’s Personal Health Empowerment Plan
It’s Time for a Real Plan to Stay Healthy
Dr. Brown’s Personal Health Empowerment Plan takes a holistic approach to your personal health, addressing food, exercise, your emotions and much more. This program is designed to ensure that you have a lifetime personal health strategy for staying healthy and preventing disease. It gives you personal attention, focus and a concrete plan for staying healthy throughout your lifetime.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle – including proper diet, exercise, stress management and emotional health.
- Know your unique health risks – to make the proper adjustments soon enough to avoid preventable disease.
- Use appropriate health screening tests – to find disease early when it is most curable or treatable based on your unique health status and family history.
- Use appropriate disease prevention treatments/agents – to avoid disease; for example, starting aspirin to prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Optimally managing whatever health condition that may occur – to avoid suffering from the complications of disease. Being diagnosed with a disease does not always mean a diminished quality of life, but unmanaged disease is more likely to be life-altering or even fatal
What the Plan Will Do for You
Your personalized plan will radically improve your health and happiness. Your customized Personal Health Empowerment Plan includes two evaluation sessions (one initial thirty-minute evaluation and one final sixty-minute evaluation). Both evaluations will occur over the phone, so distance is not a problem. Specifically, both sessions will provide to you:
- Organization of all your medical records – in one place, so that you know all the facts about your health – past and present. This important information will be recorded for you in a three-ring binder designed to act as your own personal medical chart given to you at the end of the evaluation (the binder fee is included in the price).
- A lifestyle assessment – to discuss your approach to nutrition, stress management, alcohol, tobacco, personal safety and other indicators of disease risk.
- A thorough review of your family history – to help identify risk factors that may increase your chances of developing specific health conditions.
- A review of a full range of disease-preventive screening tests – based on your age and unique health status; designed for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other potentially serious health problems.
- A heart health assessment – to give you a realistic understanding of your heart health so that you can avoid suffering from heart disease (the biggest killer of all humans).
- A review of your medications – to look for redundancy and possible harmful interactions, and organization of your medications into a list to be added to your three-ring binder.
- A review of your medication allergies – to assess whether there is a true drug allergy versus a drug intolerance (it’s critical to know the difference) and recording of drug allergies in your three-ring binder.
- A review of your required immunizations – to ensure that you’ve received all the proper immunizations/vaccinations based on your individualized needs.
- A free copy of Dr. Brown’s new book Health Power 101: The Complete Guide to Patient Empowerment.
- A full, written report of your evaluation sent to your home and/or health care provider(s) as requested.
Your individualized evaluation and proactive plan is directly handled by Jeffrey Brown, M.D. Dr. Brown uses the latest in preventive medicine techniques to ensure you’re on the right path to wellness for a lifetime.
The Personal Health Empowerment Plan does not replace your primary health care provider/doctor; it complements the care delivered by your own physician and other specialists. This approach works well because patients often require more time and personal attention than can be provided in a 15- to 20-minute physician visit.
Try answering the following questions, and if the answer is “yes” to any of them, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Are you frustrated with your current health care team’s approach to staying well, and would you like a more individualized and detailed approach to complement what your current health care team is doing?
- Are you tired of having your medical records scattered here and there, and would you like some help putting them all together in one location under your control?
- Are you not certain if you have had all the proper disease screening tests at the right age based on your unique health status and family history?
- Do you or a loved one have a new or chronic illness, and would you like to learn how to get more involved in the day-to-day care of this condition?
- Do you wish to figure out ways to cut down on the expense and number of medications you take?
- Are you completely overwhelmed by the number of specialists and other health care providers involved your care, and would you like to get a better understanding of what’s going on explained to you in plain language?
- As a caregiver of a loved one, are you completely overwhelmed by the number of specialists and other health care providers involved in the care, and would you like to get a better understanding of what’s going on and how you can give better care?
- Do you have a loved one who has not been motivated to give the proper amount of attention to his or her chronic illness, and would you like this person to receive motivational health counseling from a qualified physician so that he/she can take better care of him/herself?
Fee for the Dr. Brown’s Personal Health Empowerment Plan
- The $300 fee includes two evaluation sessions (one initial thirty-minute evaluation and one final sixty-minute evaluation). Both evaluations will occur over the phone or in a video chat, so distance is not a problem.
- You must make payment in full prior to the evaluations. This is a one-time payment – no recurring fees. You will find a PayPal payment button at the end of the booking process.
- All payments have a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the service, but we guarantee you will be!
Other Services a la Carte:
- Personal health counseling/coaching ($150/ hour):
- Periodic follow-up to ensure your personalized health plan goals are being met
- General advice about health concerns that might arise
- Interpretation and support for new diagnoses and test results2.
- Motivational health counseling ($150/ hour):
- To uncover and address issues that block one’s motivation to take better care of oneself
- Health education ($150/ hour):
- Individualized, one-on-one education about health conditions of concern in plain language – no medical jargon
- Patient advocacy ($200/ hour):
- Request for Dr. Brown to personally interact with other personal physicians to help clarify specific concerns